Thank you for your interest in Turn90
Now Hiring: Clinical Director
The Clinical Director is integral to strengthening the scalability and impact of Turn90. This position will oversee the day-to-day delivery of a prison reentry program with two locations in South Carolina. Key responsibilities include leading, training, and managing a programs team, supervising the delivery of cognitive behavioral therapy, and monitoring accurate data collection through reporting. This role requires experience delivering therapeutic services, demonstrated success leading a team, and an ability to perform effectively in a flexible and dynamic environment.
What You’ll Do
Primary responsibilities include:
- Oversee the day-to-day program implementation of the Turn90 clinical program operations (social work services, CBT classes, and peer support) in Charleston and Columbia, SC.
- Supervise the professional development, hiring, and training of Turn90 program staff.
- Maintain high-quality program delivery, including classroom facilitation, case management, consistent engagement, and adherence to accountability standards.
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements.
- Identify gaps in internal and external training programs and develop strategies to address needs.
- Support Program Managers to resolve performance or discipline issues with their teams.
- Set and monitor progress toward goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of Turn90.
- Conduct quality checks on data entry in our client database, Apricot, and run regular reports to supervise and provide feedback to the program teams and the Executive Director.
- Deliver frontline services when needed.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Research, conduct outreach and develop partnerships with community partners to improve job and life outcomes for Turn90 men.
- In coordination with the Director of Operations, develop an annual center budget and review monthly financial statements to ensure programs are on track and aligned with fiscal responsibilities to our stakeholders.
- Prepare and submit reports to the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
- Provide pictures and content for social media and external communications and marketing efforts.
- Represent Turn90 at community meetings and events.
Required for Your Success
- Experience delivering therapeutic services and working in counseling or social work.
- Demonstrated success in supervising others and leading a team setting
- Always striving for excellence
- Act with compassion and empathy
- Lead with solutions
- Committed to utilizing data to improve program quality
- Flexible to a growing organization. Nothing stays the same here for long
- Perseverance. Doesn’t give up at the first sign of trouble
- Tech-savvy. Strong computer skills are required
- Valid SC driver’s license and ability to operate a company vehicle
- A willingness to travel between Charleston, Columbia and Turn90’s new upstate location in 2024
The salary for this position is $70,000. We offer an employee benefits package including health, vision and dental insurance, generous PTO, paid holidays, and 401(K).
How to Apply
Candidates should email a resume and thoughtful cover letter with the subject line Clinical Director to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.